From the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – What You Need to Know
- Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Sample Letter for Commercial Clients Regarding Coronavirus or COVID-19
- Guidelines for Prevention: Employee Screening Process
- Guidelines for Prevention: Patient Screening Process
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
We Are Open for You
Our office remains open from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. We are well equipped with the right talent, skills, and technology to keep business running as usual. You can contact us at 330-782-8068 or 800-796-8495.
General Population Walk-In Office Hours
11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Senior and At-Risk Population Walk-in Office Hours
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
We have implemented protocols for increased sanitation of our office, as well as other recommendations by the CDC, to keep our employees and client safe. We are well prepared to respond to claims and inquiries whenever you need us.